Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Infrastructure/System Admin with SQL dba*”
position with our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Infrastructure/System Admin with SQL dba*

*Project Location*

*Peoria, IL 61629*

*Duration*

*12+ months /Contract*

*Skills*

*Required Technical Qualifications:* -

Experience managing *IIS and Windows* servers

IT experience with *SQL, Javascript, LDAP, Windows* technology.

At least 2-3 years of *MS SQL DBA* experience.

2-4 years developer experience with *.Net or Java.*

 Minimum 5 years IT experience testing, developing, and supporting
enterprise applications.

Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.

Conversant with *system integration*

Good understanding of *XML, XSLT* - Proven ability to configure and
implement enterprise purchased applications

Past experience with configuring and developing application enhancements to
meet customer needs.

*Bachelors degree* in Computer Science or equivalent Required Soft Skills

Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work
in cross functional teams.

Self motivated, strong problem solving skills independently or with the
team.

Ability to work in a fast paced environment and respond with a sense of
urgency - Team player

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter