I am looking for *Pega Architect* for our client in *Brookfield, WI* for 6+
months contract. Kindly let me know your interest.

*Job Title: Pega system Architect*

*Location: Brookfield, WI*
*Contract*

*Required Details*:
·         Full name
·         Contact Numbers -
·         Email Address -
·         Education (University, Year of passing, Degree) -
·         Location -
·         Immigration Status -
·         Rate $/hr on C2c OR W2 (Without benefits):
·         Years of Experience -
·         Incase of H1b mention your employer details -
·         Month and Day of Birth [MMDD] -
·         Availability
·         Notice Period if anything –
·         Last 4 digit of SSN –
·         Relocation Issues if anything -
·         2 References (Name, Contact number and Email)-

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*
• Design PRPC systems
• Build and configure PRPC
Requirements:
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
• 5+ years PRPC experience
• Certified CPM Architect Certification (CCA)
• 6+ years of experience in Software development
• HHS Case Management experience

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Satish*

Direct: (248) 415 4547