Hi,

We are looking for *Demantra functional Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA. *Please
let me know your response with your updated resume.

*Demantra fucntional Consultant*
* Sunnyvale, CA*

SCM - Demand Planning

·         Functional in the Demantra Demand Planning or Demantra predictive
Trade planning

·         Experience in Application configuration.

·         Expert level in PL/Sql , writing Stored procedures

·         Experience in participating in meeting with Business One full
cycle of implementation in demantra . preferred.

·         Min Two years demantra experience in Support, enhancement,
upgrade rollouts

·         Experience in writing functional specifications & technical
documentation

·         To have experience in Hitech/Telecom industry, who has handled
'configure-to-order' products

Thanking You,

Himanshu Nigam

Email:- himanshu.ni...@idctechnologies.com