Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Role: Integration Engineer*

*Location:* *Collegeville PA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

PrimaFirewalls, Integration Engineer, Linux, Maven, Network, RH &
Centos, Source Control, SubVersion

·         An Integration Engineer (IE) with experience designing and
building large scale application integration architectures and frameworks
in a continuous delivery environment. The candidate will work with the
software development and infrastructure engineering teams to maintain and
extend the build and deployment strategies as well as implement full
automation of the delivery of the software products across multiple
distinct environments.

·         The IE must have expert knowledge of the deployment tool Puppet
and have designed & implemented a Puppet deployment strategy on a large
scale application / system.

·         The IE will understand the application / system architecture of
Client Facing Technology products in order to design the best deployment
structure to ensure a highly available and scalable system. The IE will
demonstrate understanding of the orchestration of rolling release methods
across multi-tier and clustered systems.

·         The IE must have a strong knowledge of source control and build
tools Subversion and Maven. The IE must have a strong working knowledge of
Linux (preferably RH & Centos), understanding of networking and firewalls
and experience with N-tier application architecture.

*Experience Requirements:*

·         BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience

·         9 years of experience software development & integration

·         4 years hands-on experience designing, developing /implementing
Puppet based deployment automation

·         3 years Linux system administration

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917