*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
*AIX/ Linux RUN Admin (Production Support)*
Pay Rate: $
• L2 Production support, Incident triaging, Install ifix, apply patches,
manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from
• System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency and
integrity of file systems.
• Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software install ,
technology upgrades and troubleshooting
• Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities – backup
,patching , user accounts etc
• Support 500+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
• Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts of
varying size and complexity.
• Willing to work in shifts – 24x7 environment , specially nights and
• In-depth knowledge of AIX and Linux. Knowledge on both OS is required
• Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP
• 5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX data center
• Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and
• In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
• Shell programming experience and GPFS
• Network experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
• Certification in AIX is preferable
Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.