Currently we are looking for *QA Director, Lansing, MI*
- No OPT
- No Transfer case
- Need Visa copy and DL copy at the time of submission.
12 month(s)+ (Contract)
· Extensive background in QA focused roles
· Healthcare Payer experience
· Recent experience in QA manament/director role(s) including:
o Managing a team of QA testers
o Including hiring, firing, conducting reviews, coaching, performance
o Responsible for preparing and adhering to QA budget
o Establishing quality and reliability standards
o Establishing rework standards by devising inspection and physical
testing methods and procedures
o Establishing product quality documentation system by writing and
updating quality assurance procedure
· Experience preparing product and process quality reports by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Excellent communication skills- written & verbal- to communicate
with team members at all levels of the organization
*Please send resume at shob...@samitimail.com <shob...@samitimail.com>*
Gtalk: shobhitlrecrui...@gmail.com | Yahoo: shobhit.dataman...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.