*Please reply to,*
*Local only as f2f required*
Sr. Application Developer that is highly skilled in Java with good
experience in Search Technologies.The successful candidate will have a
strong command of software programming, latest web technologies and
frameworks. Will not be buildling web based applications but will be
developing APIs that will interact with the Enterprise Search Application.
Think Search as a Service. They used to use Oracle databse to search
transactions, however they migrated that information to Solr and now will
be using Solr to create search services. Candidates should have strong
core Java, experience building APIs, and experience with Solr, Junit,
Mongo, and Node.JS.
1. Software Development experience using Java, designing and developing
2. Experience with Search systems such as SOLR or Elastic Search
3. Experience with Jersey RESTful Web Services framework
4. Working knowledge with Mongo DB, JUnit, BitBucket or GIT
5. Collaborate with business analysts to define software requirements
for programming effort
6. Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services
7. Support production software operations, test and debug programs
8. Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and
9. Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers
10. Extensive experience in an agile software development
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.