Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.
Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

Mandatory Skills:

(Pls. detail as much as possible):
Java, Spring, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Javascript,  RestAPI +Jason + having
knowledge on MongoDB

Account

 North Carolina

Preferred Skills:

(Pls. detail as much as possible):
Strong experience in working on both frontend and backend

Billability (Yes/No)

Yes

Billability start date

8/1/2016

Skill / Technology

*Java, Spring, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Javascript,  RestAPI +Jason + having
knowledge on MongoDB*

Roles and Responsibilities

(Need detailed Job description)

*Java, Spring, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Javascript,  RestAPI +Jason + having
knowledge on MongoDB*

Location (Pls Specify - State & City)

Durham, NC

Comments

Candidate will be the first person from Cognizant team to join the digital
Innovation team @ BCBSNC, hence the candidate should have the aptitude for
working in innovation team ie he/she should know different verticals/
horizontals (whom to reach for what), able to converse with client, share
ideas, ideal candidate would be 6-8 yrs experience who has started a career
in Java spring and worked on Angular, HTML, CSS, Javascript
Worked in a client facing agile environment
Self-motivated and interested in learning new technologies

--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*

*Phone:-408-882-6244*