*Hope you are doing fine!!*
*Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply
back with your consultant resume and contact details ASAP
to ra...@net2source.com <ra...@net2source.com>*
* <ra...@net2source.com>**Title: OBIA Developer*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
· Overall 8+ years of DWBI implementation experience and 4+ Years
of OBIA packed solutions implementation experience with two End-to-End Full
Life Cycle Experience on any two modules with EBS or PeopleSoft as source.
· Hands On experience in Installation, Configuration and
Customization of OBIA modules.
· Hands On experience in migrating EBS Discoverer reports to OBIEE/
· Should be able to gather business requirements, assessments to
define BI roadmap, perform fit-gap analysis
· Ability to convert requirements into solution / technical design,
data modeling and data federation solutions
· Capable to plan and estimate efforts for the assigned works
· Lead role in application, infrastructure and Security
· Hands-On experience with OBIA / ODI Development and Data
· Excellent in written & communication skills and good in preparing
· Ability to mentor and motivate teams in delivering projects
· Develop detailed project plans, resource schedules and design
· Should be able to lead a team of 5 to 10 resources.
· Oracle Database/ Application Express (APEX)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.