Hi,

This is AJAY from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization
and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be
interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do
send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.

*Position: Hadoop Engineer*

*Location: **Eagan MN Only Locals*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description: *

·         We have an opening for a senior software engineer to join our
team to build our next generation of systems running in the Hadoop
eco-system.

·         Our platform is composed of Java modules running in Hadoop using
CDAP and Spark and technologies.

·         As a member of the development team you will work on all phases
of the development cycle including software design, development, testing
and documentation. You will also mentor junior developers.

·         In this particular role, you will be part of a team of 4-5
engineers implementing solutions for our core components running in Hadoop.

*Required skills:*

·         Strong in Java 8, experience in designing and implementing Java
solutions

·         Solid knowledge of REST

·         Experience with HBase, HDFS, and Kafka and Hadoop eco-system
overall

·         Cloudera CDH5working experience

·         Experience in building and running in production BigData solution

·         Experience in debugging and solving problems which occurs in
Hadoop eco-system

·         Experience with Hadoop security

·         Experience in working in Agile methodology
·         Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience

--

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Raghava
Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
Desk No: 302-497-3333 Extn. 105
Direct No: 302-544-9595, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id: a...@burgeonits.com  Website: www.burgeonits.com