Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

Role: Sr Oracle DBA

Location: Raleigh, NC

Client: HTC Inc

*Rate: $50 C2C (all inclusive)*

Duration: 12+ months

Job description:

Responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring the Oracle
environment by creating databases, storage structures and objects, database
backup and recovery, monitoring and optimizing database performance.

This position requires an advanced degree in computer science and at least
10 years of experience in Oracle technologies.

Ability to install, configure, patch, upgrade, tune and monitor Oracle
database and middleware fusion applications including Oracle 11g/12c,
Active Guard, Goldengate, Enterprise manager, and Oracle Security Suite

Ability to configure backup and recovery and replication services

Ability to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others

Ability to manage highly complex work efforts.

Must have advance database design skills using Erwin or Visio

Proficient in Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.

Knowledge transfer to in-house staff for ongoing support and maintenance.

Optional Skills:

Installation of an OBIEE environment and expierence with BI Publisher
Performance Pack, and other OBIEE tools.

Domain experience in BI, Data Warehousing, Dimensional modeling, ETL, BI
Applications.

--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*