Greetings from Libsys!!!!
I hope you are doing great…
This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.
*Position: Infrastructure Engineer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: Long term*
· Expert knowledge of VMware technologies, Virtualization and Server
· Strong knowledge of Active Directory, clustered systems and SQL
· Provide top-tier support for VMware infrastructure, responding to
tickets and escalations (including after-hours and weekend support).
· Tune and maintain existing virtualization environment and associated
systems and networks to meet internal and external service level agreements
for availability and performance.
· Hands on experience with Cisco UCS.
· Experience integrating Windows and virtual systems with storage
· Plan, coordinate and implement application infrastructure
· Execute change management processes and procedures
· Create and maintain documentation around configuration and
maintenance of server infrastructure, associated systems and networks.
· Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks.
· Ability to manage time effectively in a dynamic environment, and set
and meet objectives.
· Troubleshoot and resolve failed processes within the Windows
· Confident, highly energized, effective, and persuasive communicator
with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Detail and results-oriented with a proven ability to demonstrate
flawless execution of innovative strategies.
Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
*mowse...@libsysinc.com <mowse...@libsysinc.com>**| *www.LibsysInc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.