Please mail resumes at *mailto:* **
<> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Position:* Sr. WCS Developer

*Location:*  Short Hills, NJ

*NOTE : Looking for candidates who can join Immediately.*

*Candidates with total 10 Years’ experience and 6 years with WCS is
preferred. *

*Must Have Skills: *

·         Strong knowledge in WCS

·         Strong knowledge in Catalog, Member, Order Subsystems

·         Integration with OMS System

·         Data load, stage prop, data extract batches

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:      *

·         Selected candidate will be involved in coding, testing and
analyzing application software.

·         Selected candidate will improve existing code to ensure optimal
functionality of web applications and maintain existing programs and

·         Evaluate and increase application software effectiveness.

·         Selected candidate will collaborate and work closely with
business analysts and team members to provide IT and business-specific
knowledge and expertise, and create solutions that are aligned with
business directives.

·         Work closely with testers to spot bugs in programming code and
fix any resulting issues.

·         Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills

*Thanks & Regard *

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
req" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit