Please mail resumes at *mailto:* **
<> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Title:-Hadoop Developer*

*Location:-Chicago, IL – Hartford , CT*

1.      Looking for a Senior resource who can drive the initiate with
little guidance from the customer

2.      *Must* have good Understanding of Hadoop Architecture & Hadoop

3.      *Must* have good *Hive & Pig *skills & hands on experience

4.      Preferred any scripting experience in Python.

5.      Added advantage if skilled in Spark or HBase or Any other noSQL.

*Thanks & Regard *

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
req" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit