Please mail resumes at *mailto:* **
<> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

*Title:-.Net Developer*

*Location:-** Houston Texas*

Minimum 5+ years of development experience in .NET
Prior Experience in Energy domain or Networking concepts
Experience with .NET, WCF, Angular, SSIS, SSRS
Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
Experience with C Language

*Thanks & Regard *

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
req" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit