My name is Himanshu Nigam and I'm an IT recruiter at E-Solutions Inc.
We have an opening for *Agile Coach Consultant in RIVERSIDE, IL *location.
So please have a look and let me know your interest about this opening
Title: Agile Coach Consultant
Location : RIVERSIDE, IL
Contract: 6+ months
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Partners with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters across the enterprise
to lead continuous improvement opportunities into the agile model.
• Trains and coaches new Scrum teams, Scrum Masters and Product Owners in
Agile values, principles, practices and Scrum framework.
• Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum
Masters, Product Owners and development team members while they transition
to agile and as they apply new best practices through continuous
• Mentors and guides multiple teams on a day-to-day basis
• Helps identify organizational impediments to successful agile
transformation and works with the leadership team to create effective
strategies to overcome them
• Ensures Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, being a voice
of reason and authority
• Continually grows his/her craft learning new tools and techniques
• Able to handle conflict resolution, facilitating discussions and
assisting teams in determining the best approach to their work.
• Work with teams to achieve self-organization team accountability and
assisting teams in working in a self-directed, cohesive manner
• Works with teams on how to identify and burn down technical debt
• Brings disclosure and transparency to the business and grows business
• Understands the value and execution of effective agile engineering
practices, such as Continuous Integration, unit testing, code refactoring
and simple design principles
• At least 10 to 15 years of experience *as Agile Coach.*
• Experience required in as *Scrum Master.*
• Experience preferred on *IT projects in financial industry. *
• Requires excellent planning, conceptual, consulting and communication
skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills and the
ability to interact with senior business areas, IT management staff and
• Project management skills to execute projects and manage risk.
• Leadership and organization skills are required to direct the activities
of the group.
• Skills in translating broad strategic intent into tactical plans and
• Must have excellent negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written also required.
• Experience working with global teams.
• PMP certification a plus.
Please share the all details and send me asap.
Full Legal Name
Primary Contact Number
Willing to Relocate
Current on Project
Earliest Joining Date (MM/DD/YY)
Bachelors , Year
Masters , Year
US Coming year :
Total Work Experience
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.