*Mule ESB Developer /Team Lead*
*Basking Ridge, NJ*
*EAD, GC, or USC*
- 6+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- 3+ years of development experience working with integration specific
technologies (Web Services, SOA, ESB, etc.)
- 2+ years of hands-on Mule ESB development and Mule MMC deployment
- 3+ years of experience with XML/XML Schema
- 2+ years of experience working with Jenkins, Mavin, or Ant
- Previous experience working in the healthcare domain with HIPPA/X12
Our client is looking for a strong Mule ESB Developer to join their team
and help with a large Middleware Integration Project using the Integration
Layer (OIL). The team of 12 developers is creating a product that will be
able to integrate any systems for commercial clients/customers. The team is
responsible for designing, developing and deploying Mule ESB flows based on
the latest Mule versions (3.4 and up) while using MUnit test cases for
flows and end points throughout the project. Since they are connecting web
applications, they will be developing and working with REST/SOAP based Web
Services. The developers also work with BA and QA teams to understand the
new requirements and changes that need to be made in the various systems.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*732- 837- 2138*
*ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.