We have opportunity for *“SAP Solution Architect”* @ *Kansas City, MO.*
*Role:* SAP Solution Architect
*Location:* Kansas City, MO
*Duration:* 6 months contract to hire
*Required skills:* SAP Solution Architect, S/4 Hana, Success Factors,
EAM, Lease Accounting (FI-LA), Business Planning Consolidation (BPC). Rail
/ Oil and Gas / Airlines / Heavy Asset Industry experience preferred
• This is a pivotal role with a high degree of visibility. We are looking
for an individual with energy, strong communication skills and presence to
be able to engage with the business and IT teams in formulating solutions.
• At least 14 years’ hands-on technical and functional experience in
working with SAP.
• Provides consulting on solutions, including how to leverage standard SAP
technologies/functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing
on-going maintenance costs.
• Strong understanding of business best practices.
• Ability to translate business requirements into best in class SAP
• Experience in developing enterprise architecture including Enterprise
Asset Management, BPC for Financial Planning and Analysis, Concur,
SuccessFactors, Ariba, S4 HANA, Simple Finance, Simple Logistics, Personas,
• Experience in working with Cloud solutions integrated with on premise.
• Working knowledge of SOX audit tools (SAP GRC, other).
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 640, Southfield, MI 48034
Direct: (248) 415 4542
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.