*Dear Partners:- *

*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

*Need H1B or EAD copy in case of H1B or EAD. Also need Driving License copy
for all. * DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PROVIDE THESE. **

*Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developers (2 Positions)*

Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration:
​1
 year
Pay Rate: DOE $60-$65/Hour All-Inclusive
Interview Mode: Phone + Skype
VISA Types: ALL except OPT
Start Date: Immediate

​
Job description:

MUST:
* SAP Basis / DBA experience with ABAP stack, Java-only, Dual-stack
and SAP NetWeaver applications
* SAP Basis knowledge of recent Oracle releases
* Experience with SAP Solution Manager for Maintenance, Monitoring and
ALM functions like ChaRM
* Administration of User Interface technologies such as SAP GUI,
Portal, NWBC and various SAP Client Tools
* Understanding of ITIL / ITSM concepts
* Compliance to standards, guidelines and best-practices
* Solid documentation and status reporting skills SHOULD:
* Experience coordinating SAP Refreshes and with Post-Refresh Tasks
* Experience opening various OSS Connection types, maintaining Secure
Area and administering Systems and SAP Router details on Service
Marketplace
* Solid understanding of SAP Data Archiving * Solid understanding of
SAP Security
* Experience with SAP Licensing audits
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated, makes steady progress on tasks assigned, drives
issues to closure
* Experience with ServiceNow (ITSM tool) in nice-to-have

Responsibilities:
* Fill a longer-term SAP Basis Front-Office Position.
* Assists Project Teams with technical tasks from concept/design
through implementation.
* Liaison between Project Teams or AMS and the Back-Office Basis Team
(ITO Provider).
* Assist with coordination of steady-state operations including
Planning & Execution of Quarterly Maintenance.
* Mixture of Steady-State Support and Project work.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location, Phone number, H1B
Copy, DL Copy of the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match
the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards,*

*Avani*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*