Greetings ,

I represent Pyramid Consulting Inc., a leading IT staffing organization. I
am part of a team responsible for servicing a major client of ours that is
a world leader in IT services.

*Job Title: IVR Developer/ Lead/ Business analyst*

*Duration: 6 Months (Potential to extend)*

*Job Description *

1.       Java + IVR + Nuance developers               Phoenix/Dallas/Chicago

2.       Java+ IVR (Edify) developer                        Denver, CO

3.       IVR + Verint developer                                  Hartford,
CT

4.       IVR+VXML developer                                    Phoenix, AZ

5.       IVR/ Telephony Business analyst              St. Louis, MO/
Charlotte, NC

If you are qualified, available, interested and planning to make a change,
or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and
interest, you can contact me on desk:* (770) 255-7730* even if we have
spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail
please include the Best time to call and phone number so I can reach you.

*Thanks Regards*

*Sumit Gulati*

*O: 770-255-7730  *