Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

Skill                       : Senior .Net Developer

Duration              : 6 Months Extendable contract

Location              : Atlanta, GA

*9 years profile required*

*JD Senior Software Developer (Dot Net)*

Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web
APIs.

Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design
principles.

Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design
patterns.

Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).

Ability to design and optimize SQL stored procedures.

Experience with JQuery or similar JavaScript frameworks.

Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and complex domains.

Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
responsible team player.

Passionate about building high-quality systems and learning new
technologies.

Other Requirements

·         Self-starter

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong interpersonal skills

·         Ability to work in fast paced environment

·         Good Analysis and problem solving skills

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917