Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Job Role: Web UI Developer *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months *

§  *Must Have Excellent communication skills.*

§  *10+ consecutive years in the software engineering profession.*

ü  UI Engineer needs to be more and only focused on Open source JavaScript
libraries like JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout and Backbone

ü  Also a new skill set has been added – Node.JS

ü  Check if the engineer has worked on gaming and canvas – browser based
games is the key project here(this is a add on skill)

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917