Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *609-378-1162*
*Job Title: SQL DEVELOPER With EDI*
*Job Location: Linthicum, MD*
*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*
*VISA:USC, GC Only*
*Must have SQL and SSIS Development experience, OLTP, SSRS, and EDI 835.*
*Scope and Purpose of Position:*
Primary job responsibility is to assume responsibilities for the data
warehouse and reporting activities. Job responsibilities will include
developing processes for data migration activities, develop automated
processes for measuring the quality and consistency of key data and
building processes to enhance data quality. The MS SQL Server Developer
will also assist in the implementation of the SQL Server reporting
architecture and will assist the Application Development team and various
Business departments with SQL Server related activities including OLTP,
reporting and analytics.
*Major Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Design and develop applications for data warehouse and data marts
to meet the reporting requirements of business departments.
· Facilitate the transformation of volumes of data into end-user
excel workbooks and reports.
· Perform ad-hoc data queries in response to critical business
· Design, develop and maintain T-SQL database objects including
table schemas, stored procedures, views and triggers for OLTP environment.
· Design and implement ETL components of data warehouse including
data quality control reports and balancing reports from source system to
· Perform data analysis on source system data to understand gaps,
inconsistencies and other quality issues, and develop data quality
· Produce comprehensive documentation of all developed software &
· Train and assist report developers in Data Warehouse design and
SSRS reporting techniques and standards.
· Assist application developers with OLTP data implementation.
· Analyze and remedy database and query performance issues.
· Automation of routine processes with appropriate monitoring
· Define and maintain standards for data architecture, data
governance, data integrity, data access, and data security.
· Design and implement solution for the data migration activities
from the different source system to the new target system.
· Other duties as assigned.
*Education: *Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
*Experience: *Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience and experience
in managed health care is helpful.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Nityo Infotech Corp.*
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.