*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Data Warehouse Quality Analyst*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*
*LOCATION: Eden Prairie, MN*
*in-person interviews will occur next week with the client.*
The QA Analyst is responsible for SQL testing in a data services or data
warehouse environment. Creating SQL scripts for source to target data
* Works independently on complex projects and may direct less experienced
* Has wide latitude for independent judgment.
* Leads, Facilitates discussions, and Coordinates testing for assigned
* Enforces the SDLC process
* Provides excellent internal and external customer service while
facilitating communication between groups as needed.
* Ability to communicate with leaders of various departments in the
business and technology areas.
* Minimum of BA/BS with 6 or more years' experience
* Strong technical skills, including the ability to create and maintain SQL
scripts for source to target data mapping.
* Advanced SQL experience in data services, data warehouse, or conversion
* Extensive SQL knowledge. *Complex Join, Nested Queries, T-SQL. Stored
* Data analysis/ Data Mining.(Strong Analytical Skills)
* Automation tool ( Active Batch.)
* Environment Management.
* ETL tools like SSIS.
* File imports using SSIS/Excel.
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |Email:n...@apetan.com
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.