Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
mampago...@sageitinc.net, Tel Direct :  972-996-0650-347

Title: AEM Developer
Location: Austin,TX
Duration: 12 Months

Client : Wipro / VISA

Job Description: (Need USC/GC/GC-EAD/E3/TN/H1B Only)

•             Understanding of the Adobe Experience Manager platform
•             Hands on technical development of AEM based Enterprise
Content Management platforms
•             Proven track record delivering enterprise initiatives
•             This position requires demonstrated proficiency in
hand-coding HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS.
•             Has strong command of javascript and javascript frameworks.
•             Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling
cross-browser compatibility issues.
•             Experience in service Integration with Weblogic

H1B we want 10 years of exp, & we want passport  copy also.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh
Sage IT Inc,
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110