Hi Partner,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Rahul from InfowaySolutions Inc.. I am working on below
requirement. Please help me with updated resume ASAP...Reply to*
vra...@infowaygroup.com <vra...@infowaygroup.com>*

*Position: Java developer Senior*
*Duration : 04+ Months Contract*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Only Locals*

*Job Description:*

• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates
design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is
required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
--

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul|InfowaySolutions Inc.
vra...@infowaygroup.com | 510-240-9687
infowaygroup.com | 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614 | Fremont, CA – 94538