Emerio Corporation is a rapidly growing global consulting and IT services
company headquartered in Singapore
(www.emeriocorp.com<http://www.emeriocorp.com/>) with its focus on Business
Intelligence, Infrastructure Solutions, Managed Services, Professional
Services, and Software Services.
Since its inception in 1997, Emerio is currently supported by over 1300
employees who serve global customers 24 x 7 out of delivery centers in India,
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore apart from 9 other countries
with global offices.
In support of our operation in Indonesia as part of Emerio's strategy to
strengthen its presence in Asia, we are looking for young and experienced
Professional to fulfil following position:

Client                    : Manufacturing Industry
Location               : South Jakarta

RPG / 400 SENIOR CONSULTANT (RPG)

Requirements:

 *   Has minimum 6 years of hands on experience in developing AS400 Program
 *   Good experience in RPG/400
 *   Has banking/manufacturing background experience would be an advantage
 *   Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
 *   Strong communication skills, good team player, good personality and
attitude
 *   English proficiency is a must, both in oral and written

If you are interested to join as part of Emerio family, please kindly send your
comprehensive resume to :

careers....@emeriocorp.com<mailto:careers....@emeriocorp.com> / cc :
aziza.fitri...@emeriocorp.com

Please put the position code (RPG) on your email subject.

We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be notified

Regards,

Aziza Fitriani
Human Resources | Emerio Indonesia
Palma One Building 7th Floor, Suite 707
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav.X2 No.4 Jakarta 12950
p : 021-2525570 | f : 0212525571
www.emeriocorp.com