PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO: nduva...@matrixonweb.com

Hi Friends.....

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. One of our Client is
looking for SAP Security Lead Consultant. Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond me with your comfortable levels
over the requirement with updated resume.

Position   : SAP Security Lead Consultant
Location  : South Jordan, UT.
Duration  : 3 + months.

Job Description:
Onsite Security Lead responsible for working with Onsite and Offshore security
team to support Analysis, Design and Development of SAP Application security,
testing security programs, unit test security roles and SOD analysis for ECC
(SD, CS, PP, PS, MM, QM, VC, FI, CO), SRM, SCM, CRM, MDM, Mobile, GTS, BW, BOBJ
Security, CUA, Solman etc. Need to work with onshore/offshore Security and
functional resources to complete the deliverables. Responsible for all
applicable project documentation.

Requirements:
Min 8-10 years experience in SAP security and good Knowledge of ECC (SD, CS,
PP, PS, MM, QM, VC, FI, CO), SRM, SCM, CRM, MDM, Mobile, GTS, BW, BOBJ
Security, CUA and SOD analysis. Must have at least 3-4 full life cycle
implementations experience in SAP suite of applications, with Strong knowledge
in Security

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com