PLASMEDIA (http://www.plasmedia.com)
We are a leading IT company in Jakarta, Indonesia. We have built and serve
enterprise clients since 1998, using cutting-edge technologies in a wide range
of solutions. We require the right team members. Are you the one?
IT System Engineer (IT-SE)
Requirements
§  D3 or S1 from reputable
university/polytechnic.
§  Have at least 3-4 years
experience in System Integration of Microsoft Products.
§  Have good skills using
project related tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint).
§  Good interpersonal skill,
self motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
§  Able to work in team with
under pressure and tight deadline.
§  Good communication skill
and negotiation skill both in Indonesia and English.
§  Contract based (6 months).
Technical Skills

§  Experienced in TCP/IP
networking, AD/DNS, and AD Synchronization.
§  Experienced in MS Failover
Cluster configuration & troubleshooting.
§  Experienced in MS SQL
Failover Cluster configuration & troubleshooting.
§  Experienced in MS SQL
Server 2005 or later configuration.
§  Experienced in ASP.NET deployment,
and ClickOnce deployment.
§  Have experiences in MS
SharePoint 2007/2010 configuration & deployment is a plus.
§  Good understanding of MS
SQL Server backup maintenance plan, and database file truncation.
§  Good understanding of MS SQL Server log Shipping.

How to Apply
Send your
résumé/CV and recent photograph to job...@plasmedia.org.
Write the position code: IT-SE in the Subject line.
Please briefly explain to us your strongest skills and interests.

Please note:
Only apply if you meet above requirements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Directly attach your résumé/CV in MS Word (.doc or .docx) or
.pdf format.
Compressed file (zip, rar, etc.) is not recommended.
Max attachment
size: 200KB.

Thanks
moderator