PLASMEDIA (http://www.plasmedia.com)We are a leading IT company established in
1998
with main business in SharePoint Technology implementation & integration.
We are Microsoft Partner specialized in Portals and Collaboration, and Web
Development.
We need the most brilliant IT people in Indonesia to create solutions for our
outstanding customers. Will you dare to accept our challenge? Are you the one
for us? Show us how talented you are!

Software Technical Writer (STW)
(On site
Kalimantan)

General
Qualification
·         Male/Female.
·         Fresh graduates or have at least 1-2 years experience
in software (web-based/desktop application) documentation.
·         D3 or S1 from reputable university/polytechnic.
·         Will be stationed in East
Kalimantan (Balikpapan, Samarinda, Sangatta, etc).

Excellent Interpersonal
Skill
·         Good communication skill and negotiation skill both in
Indonesia and English.
·         Very high attention to detail.
·         Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline.
·         Good interpersonal skill, self motivated, creative,
independent, quick learner, and result oriented.

Technical
Skill
·         Have good skills using project related tools (MS Word, MS
Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint).
·         Able to create test scripts for System Integration Test &
User Acceptance Test is a plus.
·         Able to write User’s Guide, Administrator’s Guide, Training
Presentation, etc, for software that has been developed & published for
internal used.

How to Apply
Send your résumé/CV and recent photograph
to job....@plasmedia.org. Write the position code: STW in the Subject line.

Thanks moderator