At 10:04 AM -0800 11/5/02, Kalpana Sundaram wrote:
I have just started working on PDF. My manager has asked me to find a way to convert a colored PDF file in CMYK format to Grayscale (or black-and-white) format.
On a desktop or server? Do you want a pre-existing tool or want to write your own? If the latter, what OS platform(s) and language?

I would like to know whether there is a way to do this using the iText APIs and J2SE software.
No, iText doesn't deal with the content of a PDF.

Leonard