See http://www.lowagie.com/iText/tutorial/ch06.html#resolution and
Image.getDpiX() and Image.getDpiY().

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sudheendra Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Paulo Soares" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "ITEXT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 19:56
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Issue with Image into PDF

Hi Paulo,
  I am not aware of the dpi resolution. In case I need to do what you have
mentioned, how do I determine whether its resolutions is 72 dpi and if it is
how much do I scale?

I am looking for something generic.

Regards,
Sudheendra.N.Singh
Caritor Inc., CA
Cell : 415-760-1805
Work : 415-243-6903
Home : 510-675-0630

Pick battles big enough to matter not small enough to win.