Waq lala wrote:

hahaha

I am not amused.

yes i execute it and as i told u that i m able to store this Blob Object.

I must have missed that. Your mail was hard to understand.

now i m still there where i was.......

I have no idea where that is.

I want to store the document object in database as i explain prevoisly plz help me out from this

You say you can store the document in the database.
I quote: " told u that i m able to store this Blob Object".

If by "i explain prevoisly" you mean you want to store
separate pages, then I can only repeat what I have said before.
"Use the class com.lowagie.tools.plugins.Burst as inspiration
to split the file in the ByteArrayOutputStream into separate pages.
Write each page to another ByteArrayOutputStream. Save the
byte[] obtained from the ByteArrayOutputStream to your database
as a BLOB."
If you mean something else, then I have no idea what you are
talking about.
If you just want to make fun of me, please do go elsewhere.
br,
Bruno