Hi,
I am using RtfWriter2, and itext-1.3.jar.
I am unable to create Table with proper rowspan and column span.
e.g i want 4 columns of equal column span and and row span of first three of them equal to 2.
The fourth column i am splitting in to two rows and below row in two columns.
In short my code will be:
method (rowspan,colspan)
table.addCell(4,2)
table.addCell(4,2)
table.addCell(4,2)
table.addCell(4,1)
table.addCell(2,1)
table.addCell(2,1)
But I am not getting the cells as per requirements.
Please let me know if there is any way to solve this.
Thanks in advance.

KAILAS KUNDIKAR .
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Plot # 26/27 , Infotech Park
MIDC , Hinjewadi

Pune 411027.
Mob : 09823046840.

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here