On Tuesday 18 July 2006 07:55, Alin Popa wrote:
> I still don't manage how to make the same font for ALL TOCEntries ....
> Like I said before: each entry have its own font type/size/whatever.
> The solution using RtfParagraphStyle didn't work.
>
> The way that I'm using entries to the TOC ... is NOT by using Chapters.
> Is by using ... RtfTOCEntry, like this:
>
> RtfTOCEntry entryGeneral = new RtfTOCEntry( "Bla bla", new Font(  ) );
> document.add( entryGeneral );
As far as I know the entries generated by RtfTOCEntry are styled by "toc 1".
Obviously something extra is going on here. If you can provide me with a
runnable example I can test it, otherwise I'm stuck.

Greetings,
Mark
--
Q:      What's the difference between USL and the Titanic?
A:      The Titanic had a band.

My GPG public key is available at:
http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~mhall/data/security/MarkHall.asc