I'm building a table in a pdf that contains 2 columns of images.  Each image
has a title and  comments.

I've discovered that certain images, if placed in specific side (so far I've
only discovered the left side to be a problem), will not be displayed.  No
error is thrown.

For example, for a problem image, if it is in the left side of pdf, it will
not display.  If I change its location to the right side, it works fine.

All images have previously been resized to the same diminsions.

What should I be looking for to see why the image is not displaying?

I'm looping through an array of images, and on each one, I'm making a table
that contains the title, comments and then the image itself, in three rows,
1 column.  Each of these tables gets added to a main table that will give me
the 2 columns I needed.

My application worked fine for a couple of weeks, but then occaisionally
users were creating pdf with missing pictures. I obtained some of the same
images a user was having problems with was able to recreate the problem.

Here is my code.

 //Create table in the pdf to hold imgs, their titles and comments
          iTextSharp.text.Table aTable = new iTextSharp.text.Table(1);
          aTable.TableFitsPage = true;
          aTable.CellsFitPage = true;

          aTable.Border = iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.TOP_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.RIGHT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.LEFT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.BOTTOM_BORDER;

          aTable.BorderColor = new
iTextSharp.text.Color(System.Drawing.Color.White);
          aTable.Cellpadding = 0;
          aTable.Cellspacing = 0;

          if (imgFile.title != "" || imgFile.title != null)
          {
            //Read the contents of the file
            Chunk titleChunk = new Chunk(imgFile.title);
            iTextSharp.text.Cell titleCell = new iTextSharp.text.Cell(t);
            titleCell.AddElement(titleChunk);
            titleCell.VerticalAlignment = 0;
            titleCell.Border = iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.TOP_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.RIGHT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.LEFT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.BOTTOM_BORDER;
            titleCell.BorderColor = new
iTextSharp.text.Color(System.Drawing.Color.White);
            aTable.AddCell(titleCell);
          }

          if (imgFile.comments != "" || imgFile.comments != null)
          {
            //Read the contents of the file
            //TextReader commentReader = new
StreamReader(imgTitles[index].ToString());
            Chunk commentChunk = new Chunk(imgFile.comments);
            iTextSharp.text.Cell commentsCell = new iTextSharp.text.Cell(c);
            commentsCell.AddElement(commentChunk);

            commentsCell.Border = iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.TOP_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.RIGHT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.LEFT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.BOTTOM_BORDER;
            commentsCell.BorderColor = new
iTextSharp.text.Color(System.Drawing.Color.White);
            //commentReader.Close();
            aTable.AddCell(commentsCell);
          }

          //Add the image the the table
          iTextSharp.text.Cell imgCell = new iTextSharp.text.Cell(img);
          imgCell.BorderColor = new
iTextSharp.text.Color(System.Drawing.Color.White);
          imgCell.Border = iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.TOP_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.RIGHT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.LEFT_BORDER |
iTextSharp.text.Rectangle.BOTTOM_BORDER;
          aTable.AddCell(imgCell);
          mainTable.InsertTable(aTable);

Thanks. If I can provide any more inforation, please let me know.
Sent from the iText - General forum at Nabble.com.