Hi,

We have some tiff files which we convert to a pdf  using the
PhotoAlbum feature in iText 2.0.2 on a Windows XP box.

The resultant pdf opens fine with Adobe Acrobat Reader . However when
it is opened with either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Distiller (various
versions) and some pages are deleted manually an error window pops up
saying to the efect "Cannot read file error (16)" .  However, the same
tiff files ALWAYS work, when converted into pdf using GNUwin32 libtiff
using tiffcp and tiff2pdf exe's.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
Vikram

ps: Note that the photoalbum-generated pdf  doesn't ALWAYS fail. It
does work fine - deletion et al - in Adobe Distiller and Reader for
some tiff files and fails for some others.