Hmm, I think I had the horizontal scaling wrong, I had it set to the
value 107f but for Chunk it should be 1.07f. correct?
Is a value of 1.07f logical for PdfContentByte.setHorizontalScaling? Or
should it be 107f there?

gr. Martin

Paulo Soares wrote:
> Show us the PDFs or the code.
>
> Paulo

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org