Markos Fragkakis wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I need to create footnotes over certain words in the same page. Is there
>> a way to do this?
>>
>> Markos
>>
> Do I need to use a superscript to draw the 1 over my word, and then use
> the onEndPage event to do the rest? Is there a more elegant solution?

There's no built-in mechanism to provide footnotes.
Your suggested approach comes close, but you may experience
the problem that there's no sufficient space at the bottom
of the page to display the footnotes. I fear the even less
elegant solution where you would work with 2 ColumnText objects,
one for the content and one for the footnotes will be the only
solution: you keep track of the necessary height for the footnotes
with the latter column and add content to the former column as
long as the sum of the heights of the two columns fits the page.
best regards,
Bruno