Ok,

         ByteArrayOutputStream baos =new ByteArrayOutputStream();
         Document document = new Document();
         PdfWriter writer = PdfWriter.getInstance(document,baos);
        try {
  int pages = 0;
  document.open();
  PdfContentByte cb = writer.getDirectContent();
  RandomAccessFileOrArray ra = null;
  int comps = 0;
  try {
  ra = new
 RandomAccessFileOrArray(tiff.getStream());
  comps = TiffImage.getNumberOfPages(ra);

         for (int c = 0; c < comps; ++c) {
  try {
                                 Image img =
 TiffImage.getTiffImage(ra,c+1);
  long h = 0;
  long w = 0;
  if (img != null) {
  Float height = new
 Float(img.getScaledHeight());
  h = height.longValue();
  Float width = new
 Float(img.getScaledWidth());
  w = width.longValue();
  float percent = 100;
  int pos = 0;
  if (w > 895)
  percent = ((595 + 18) *
 100 / w);
  if (h > 842)
  pos = (int) (842 - h *
 percent / 100);
                                        else
  pos = (int) (842 - h);

 img.scalePercent(percent);

 img.setAbsolutePosition(0,pos);

 document.add(new Paragraph());

 cb.addImage(img);

 document.newPage();
     ++pages;
     }

  } catch (Throwable e) {
  e.printStackTrace();
  }
  }

  } catch (Throwable e) {
  e.printStackTrace();
  }
                               FileOutputStream fos= new
FileOutputStream("result.pdf");
                               fos.write(baos.toByteArraY());
                              document.close();
 }
the code for conversion is the same.
I must use a byte array because i want to return this to another method.