Ravi Desai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to use iText Library for converting Fax TIFF images to
> PDF. We are observing that with the following code snippet, the output
> PDF page size matches the input TIFF page size but the image within the
> PDF is shrunk by approx 1/4inch when compared to the input TIFF File.
>
> What may be the possible reason for this shrinkage? How can this be
> corrected?

You need to make sure that Document.setPageSize() is called before
open() to have any impact for the first page. In your code, the first
page size will always be LETTER.

Xavier

--
Xavier Le Vourch
Brittany Software, Inc.

PGP Key (ID 0x896C5947): http://brittanysoftware.com/gpg_key.asc
Key fingerprint: 73B3 6370 B8C5 4325 F2D8  4115 0372 5805 896C 5947