Your jpeg is broken in the icc profile segment count. I'll add something in
the code to take care of this.

Paulo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Campforts" <marc.campfo...@4st.com>
To: <itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:51 PM
Subject: [iText-questions] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Following code gives ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
I give the location of the jpeg attached as first argument.
public class LowagieImage {

        try {
            com.lowagie.text.Image image =
com.lowagie.text.Image.getInstance(args[0]);
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}
This jpeg displays correct in a browser.
other jpeg files are working fine.
Is this a program error or is there something wrong with the jpeg.

regards,
Marc

--
HelpServer - The other way to organize help and documentation
Marc Campforts                      System Engineer