That might be one way to focus the problem but, in such case, how can I achive this kind of "compression" benefit programatically?

Atentamente,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente de Proyectos
Altiuz | Neox Desarrollo
Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802
Las Condes - Santiago
Fonos 56 (2) 335 2461 / 203 6200

   IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software

   IBM Certified Database Associate
DB2 Universal Database Family

Leonard Rosenthol escribió:

I didn’t look at your output files, but most likely that reduction is caused by things such as the fonts no longer being embedded, image resolution being reduced and the like.  NOT the application of additional compression features.

When you throw things away – it’s amazing how small you can get!

Leonard