From: Adam Underwood [mailto:adam.underw...@i2i-solutions.net]
Sent: 02 December 2009 7:51 AM
To: Post all your questions about iText here
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] CROPBOX help

Hello,

I'm using C# and iText to manipulate PDF documents, I'm currently
populating AcroFields and then publishing the PDF. However I need to be
able to add/adjust a cropbox and set its position and size on the PDF. I
have read that it can be done using Java;

PdfReader.getPageN(1).put(PdfName.CROPBOX, new PdfRectangle(...))

However the getPageM() function doesn't exist in C# as far as I can
tell, how can I add a cropbox and set its position using the C# library?

Many thanks
Adam

Online Software for Export Documents and Services
i2i (Innovate to Integrate) Ltd
The Old Brewhouse
Lower Charlton Trading Estate
Shepton Mallet, BA4 5QE