From: Brigit Ananya [mailto:bri...@ananya.com]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 1:13 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] pdf graphics file questions

Hi,

Thanks a lot, Mr. Rosenthol! So, do you mean that the
AICB is not "private to Adobe", that I could learn it?

I will look at the Adobe Illustrator SDK.

So, besides trying to learn AICB, my only remaining
question is:
With iText, Is it possible to read the array of
CubicCurve2D.Double"s and the stroke and fill informations
from a pdf graphics file of curves?
Well, this is probably a question for someone else.

Thanks in advance for responding.