satish.napster wrote:
> 1.  I got all the hindi characters, but not in proper format… eq. It print
> "hindi" as "hinadi".

That's documented. So far we didn't get any working code contributions
supporting Hindi. iText is capable of making ligatures in Arabic, but
not for Hindic languages. You can help us (and many others) by
contributing a HindicLigaturizer class.

> 2.  It ignored all the English characters out of that. but English numeric
> it printed.

Does mangal.ttf contain English characters? Maybe you should use a
FontSelector.

> Note: We are storing data in Unicode(utf8) format in oracle database. We are
> able to get all the data in correct format in web UI.
>
> Please suggest some feasible way to deal with this requirment.

Ask an developer from India to write us a HindicLigaturizer. We don't
understand Hindi which makes it very difficult for us to do this.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info