jdhankins wrote:
> I've modified your code a bit and have a question.

What code?
You didn't read the most documentation.

> I've attached the concatenatedPDF file so you can reference my output from
> the code below.  Notice how all pages are empty.  The first page still
> retained the form, while the other two pages did not.

Do you want to keep the form?

If not, you should flatten the fields,
and then use PdfSmartCopy instead of PdfCopy.

Do you want to keep the form?

Then you need to rename the fields for every page,
and then use PdfCopyFields instead of PdfCopy.

Please look at the examples of chapter 6 and chapter 8
of the second edition of "iText in Action".
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info