Hello, this is a follow up to my previous query. To recap:

I have issues with missing lines in a PdfPCell if it spans a page break.
Seems related to this issue:
http://old.nabble.com/Some-text-is-missing-when-converting-from-HTML-to-PDF!-to28864202.html

I've noticed two cases where that might happen, if I set a vertical
padding on the cell, or when I set certain font sizes. I've confirmed
this behaviour on:

iTextSharp 5.0.2
iTextSharp trunk
iText 5.0.3

As before, thanks for any assistance.

Code demonstrating problem with setting vertical padding (for iText):

import java.io.FileNotFoundException;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;

import com.itextpdf.text.*;
import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.*;

class PdfTest1 {
        try {
            Document doc = new Document(PageSize.A4);

            PdfWriter.getInstance(doc, new
FileOutputStream("pdftest1.pdf"));

            doc.open();

            PdfPTable table = new PdfPTable(1);

            PdfPCell cell = new PdfPCell();
            cell.setPaddingBottom(20);

            String content = "";

            for (int i = 1; i <= 50; i++){
                content += "Line " + i + "\n";
            }

            cell.addElement(new Paragraph(content));

            table.addCell(cell);

            doc.add(table);

            doc.close();

        } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {