Hi

I've just started using iText for my own personal project where I am
exporting my blog to PDF. Each blog post have some text and one or more
images in no particular order, it might alternate. I have tried to modify
some of the examples I have found and now managed to create a pdf with text
and images using a Paragraph for each post.

My problem is that I'm not able to get the text and pictures out in the
exact order, if the picture is about to be printed at the end of a page and
there is no space for it, sometimes the next text is written instead and
then on the next page I get two pictures in a row. Not what I wanted.

I do not post any code along with this, since my intention now is just to
get a hint of what would be considered best practice when working with text
and pictures like this. I do not want the text to float around the pictures
since I have no ways to know which part of the text in the blog post is
belonging to which picture. I have not yet found any examples on how to
guarantee the order printed to the pdf, but my quess is that I maybe should
use a table to get more control over the flow of text and pictures across
pages?

In advance

Rune