Hello All,

I am a newbie to Itext and trying to get familiar with generating code
128 barcodes.

Using Barcode128 class I was able to create barcodes successfully,
however I could not find any way for setting quite-zone property for the
barcode. Is there any way to set this property? Also is there any way to
set a display pattern for human readable message so that code is
displayed with appropriate groupings, for example 00100001110000181602
would be displayed as (00) 1 0000111 000018160 2?

Regards,

Sudhindra